Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Challenge Activity


I think the learner for this image falls within a wide range of people as music is universal and timeless. However, I would chose to focus this image on the target learning audience of students in grades 6-10. I would use it to showcase the idea that music can be found in anything. Do you think it showcases that idea? I was thinking of maybe making each letter into something representing music, but didn't want it to be overkill. Do you think that would be a wise choice?


This second image is of a state of the art football stadium. The target learner for this image is a student in grade 3-5. I would use it to make the connection we've been asked to make in this assignment (finding letters in everyday architecture) on a more basic level, and possibly even tie it into a history lesson down the line. Do you think the image is effective in achieving this?

2 comments:

  1. I love the music theme. I would say a more script like font might work a bit better with the musical clip art. The sax definitely has a flowing serif feel to it. Overall, I think you totally nailed the concept for this assignment.

    I love the birds eye perspective on your image and I think it will work for the proposed assignment. My only comment would be to find a font or use italics to match the slant of the stadium. Other than that small criticism nice job.

    ReplyDelete